"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success" Henry Ford
Agenda see both sides of the recruitment process; we liaise directly with our clients and keep them updated every step of the way, and we also constantly connect with the candidates that we’ve placed within roles to make sure they’re doing OK. We have a level of care that is unprecedented, with team members available 24/7 via mobile if there are to be any issues.
As a candidate, when you register with Agenda, you’re not just another name on our books, you’re part of our extended team and reap all of the benefits that Head Office staff get! Some of the benefits include:
- A guaranteed salary even when not on placement.
- Access to a comprehensive support network.
- An annual training bank account.
- A company credit card for travel and business related expenses.
- Access to online technician resources.
- Monthly WELFARE FIRST e-newsletter.
- Opportunities to work at different research facilities in the UK and Europe.
- Generous holidays, which includes a day off for your birthday.
As a client, we also see you as an extended part of our team and hope that you feel this way too! Our level of knowledge within the industry is there to help you and make your recruitment process easier. Some of the benefits of working with Agenda include:
- Experienced staff available at all levels.
- Available for short and long term contracts.
- Agenda Life Sciences manage all HR related issues, so you don't have to worry.
- Reassurance that all staff have undergone rigorous security screening.
- Qualified, experienced animal technicians and staff in all disciplines - from cage wash to director level.
- 24 hour emergency support.
- Proven track record.
Don’t just take our word for it, contact us today to see what vacancies we have on offer – 08456 44 55 45