Animal Care Technicians
Agenda have Animal Technicians available at all levels
A shortage of staff is a problem that many organisations face at one time or another. Agenda have Animal Technicians available at all levels. Whether you need an additional hand for a specific research project, cover for long term absences, maternity cover or just want the flexibility of a contract or temporary staffing solution then we can help.
Having extensive expertise in the life science research sector we know that there are times when interim staff can help you through a difficult staffing time, can provide breathing space whilst you recruit or to take the pressure off permanent members of staff during a particularly busy period. At times like these, contract placements from Agenda provide the perfect, cost-effective solution for your research facility.
Agenda’s contract and temporary support gives you the opportunity to access experienced, security-cleared staff of all levels from facility managers and directors to animal technicians, cage wash operators, support and administrative staff on short or long-term contracts throughout the UK and Europe.
With our Animal Care Technicians in your Facility you will have:
- Absence cover when you need it
- Qualified, experienced staff in all disciplines and at all levels
- Flexible approach to staffing problems
Our Animal Care Technicians:
- Are available for short and long-term contracts to meet your changing needs
- Undergo rigorous security screening
- Have full emergency support from our head office team (24 hour, 7 days a week)
- Have committed to our Welfare First Programme
Agenda manages the whole process for you including HR, pension, payroll and training and development, leaving you to concentrate on research projects. Why not put us to the tes?