LOCATION: Hatfield, Hertfordshire SALARY: Negotiable REF: ALS 2633Apply Here
On behalf of our client, a CRO providing transitional solutions within oncology, drug discovery, pharmacokinetics, ADMET, toxicology and metabolic identification to name a few. We are recruiting for a Bioanalytical Scientist to join their Bioanalysis and Metabolism team. The successful candidate will play a vital role within their bioanalysis team and work with Mass Spectrometry.
This role is 3–6-month temporary position, with high possibility of turning into a permanent role depending on performance (further training will be provided at this stage).
- BSc or MSc in chemistry, biochemistry or similar scientific field
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of using Mass Spectrometry equipment and pharmaceutical laboratory experience
- Good knowledge and practical experience and GLP compliance is desirable
- DMPK/ ADMET/ Metabolism experience is advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Meticulous in laboratory and written work
- Work well within a team and actively contribute to team discussions
- Flexibility in working pattern to meet study requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out practical bioanalytical work according to study project requirements
- Calculate and quality check data prior to review from relevant study director
- Following standard operating procedures and workplace health and safety
- Excellent time management and able to work with multiple studies at once
- Developing and validating new techniques
- Maintaining and troubleshooting lab equipment/ systems
- To provide Mass Spectrometry expertise whilst working in close collaboration within a team of analytical experts.
- Perform complex techniques including instrument set up, sample preparation and method development.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy, and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people, we will conduct a complete and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.