Location: Nottingham Salary: Competitive Ref: ALS 2366Apply Here
Agenda are working in partnership with an infectious diseases laboratory testing facility to recruit a Biomedical Lab Manager. During times of such uncertainty, this organisation is proud to be in a position in which they can offer permanent position security within a fast-growing team.
The focus of the position will entail taking responsibility for management of the infectious diseases laboratory team and overseeing accurate and timely testing. The role will require a HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist with prior experience of leading, motivating, and supervising teams. Whilst this is not bench research position, it will require a hands-on approach and willingness to jump in and assist technically where required.
- A BSc degree in a relevant scientific field
- HCPC registration
- Subject specialism and/or demonstrable experience in one of Bacteriology, Microbiology or Virology
- Experience in the training, supervision and mentoring of staff
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and with internal stakeholders within the wider organisation
- Ability to manage resources effectively in a fast-paced environment
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.