Agenda are feeling the love this Valentine's day and want to share it with you! Whether you are looking for a new job or are considering partnering with a recruitment agency in order to fill a vacancy, we can help you!
Below are some of the reasons why Agenda is the trusted recruitment partner of so many life science organisations and why so many candidates come to Agenda first to help them find their ideal career move.
Looking for a job?
- We have highly qualified, experienced recruiters to help you make the right move
- When you register with Agenda you’ll be given a dedicated consultant who will be your point of contact throughout the whole process
- Our recruitment consultants support you throughout the process from CV feedback through to interview preparation
- You can sign up to regular job alerts from Agenda - sent straight to your email inbox! www.agendalifesciences.com/sign-up-today
- Agenda can discuss things like salary, training opportunities and career progression on your behalf, so you know the role is right for you
Need recruitment help?
- Agenda have experienced staff available to meet your short or long term business needs
- We have a large database of candidates that is unique to Agenda
- All our candidates go through a comprehensive pre-employment screening, comprising of 26 background checks including animal rights connection checks
- We work with a wide range of clients in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia and contract research organisations
- We offer a range of training courses, from interview skill training to security awareness
For more information on our recruitment services, contact us today on 01964 671791 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org