Location: East Germany Salary: €40,000 per annum basic – €85k-€100k OTE, Car allowance + Competitive Commission Structure Ref: ALS 2341Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive to drive sales of their equipment within the life science sector in Germany. Due to the territory covered within this capacity, the successful individual will be located in East Germany and have access to their own vehicle.
The successful candidate will work remotely attending client sites across the East of Germany and into Austria and Switzerland.
In addition to receiving a competitive basic salary of €40,000 per annum, this organisation has a very lucrative commission structure offering an OTE of €85k-€100k
Due to the nature of this line of work, a driving licence and transport is essential.
- Previous experience of sales in the life science sector is required, preferably from a capital equipment background
- Experience of working with CROs, Pharma, Biotech and/or Academic Institutions is highly desirable
- Strong selling and negotiation skills to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to network, strategise, and develop sustainable long-term plans within a territory
- Ability to communicate effectively, present information, and respond to queries from groups of managers and customers
- Must hold a Full Driving Licence, valid insurance and personal vehicle
- Fluency in English are German is essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building a strong, sustainable pipeline and achieving set sales targets
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate goals in the assigned market
- Identify and analyse business opportunities, and formulate plans to capture opportunities
- Develop and maintain key business relationships across a broad sphere of influence, both internally and externally
- Attend and represent the organisation at networking, conferences and industry meetings/events
- Contact prospective customer/partner companies to further explore business opportunities and manage negotiations
- Proactively manage sales administration process and maintain accuracy of client relationship management database
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.