LOCATION: Nottingham SALARY: Negotiable REF: ALS 2544Apply Here
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Life Science Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will provide specialised services such as immunohistochemistry (IHC), histology, digital pathology and image analysis solutions to the Life Science industry. You will have proven experience in selling CRO services to pharma and biotech clients.
- Hybrid working to provide a better work-life-balance
- 25 days holiday (plus 9 public holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Share option scheme (subject to length of service and performance)
- Business Development experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO space.
- Demonstrated ability to grow customer accounts.
- Experience in Histology and immunohistochemistry or similar.
- You will need to be client focussed with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Willingness to travel Internationally when required.
- Proven sales experience within Life Science industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend key meetings and be available for client visits
- Develop new pharma/biotech/CRO clients while maintaining current client base.
- To arrange and undertake client visits throughout the UK, Europe and the US.
- To make appropriate connections with other services providers for potential collaboration opportunities.
- Proactively seek out new opportunities for the company’s products and services within new clients.
- Develop an extensive market knowledge of your territory.
- Engage effectively with other teams and individuals.
- Drive enquiries forward and provide clients with the information they need as efficiently as possible.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records within CRM.
- Manage customer expectations with effective communication.
- Direct responsibility for growth of the company by meeting defined revenue targets.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people, we will conduct a comprehensive background and pre-employment screening, which is an essential part of Agenda’s recruitment process.