LOCATION: Nottingham SALARY: £30,000 – £35,000 REF: ALS 2545Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Cell Culture Research Scientist or Associate Research Scientist to
Are you keen to join a fast-growing multidisciplinary team with excellent career progression?
On behalf of our client, we have an exciting opportunity for a Client Manager to join their Client Management Team.
This is an important and high-profile role, The Client Manager leads the delivery of projects and is a role that requires you to liaise directly between the lab and clients, acting as that accountable point for delivery and quality whilst maintaining financial control.
The successful candidate will serve as the primary project contact with the client, ensuring efficient and timely project status reporting. You will be the key driver for monitoring team performance against contract and client expectations and according to key performance metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the first point of contact for external Client support
- Manage internal and external relationships
- Define the Client deliverables and Client expectations (in conjunction with the Client).
- Ensure Client service expectations are met (or exceeded) by providing visibility of agreed deliverables (specifications), tracking, and monitoring of these deliverables, defining appropriate action(s) required if to get the project back on track when required, providing excellent communication (internal and external).
- Resolving cross-functional issues at a client level and escalating where necessary.
- Manage internal and external relationships.
- Manage project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring and reporting (internal and external) project progress and performance.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Degree in Life Sciences preferred
- Experience in pharmaceutical biotech and/or CRO space
- Experience in Histology and IHC preferred
- Capable of self-motivation and independence
- Client focussed approach with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people, we will conduct a comprehensive background and pre-employment screening, which is an essential part of Agenda’s recruitment process.