Location: Northamptonshire Salary: £22,500 Ref: ALS 2211Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a specialist Clinical Driver on a permanent basis.
This individual will be responsible for long distance collections and deliveries to pharmaceutical and research facilities across the UK.
The working week will be Mon-Fri with sporadic working hours. Transport will be provided; delivery drivers are not required to use their own vehicle.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- Previous specialist delivery driving experience gained from a pharmacy, veterinary and/or livestock-based role is desirable
- Flexible approach and comfortable working away from home where required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Making multiple collections and drop-offs across various sites in the UK
- Airport collections and deliveries
- Planning routes to ensure delivery deadlines and schedules are met
- Loading and unloading of products
- Daily cleaning and sterilisation of vehicle
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.