LOCATION: Cambridgeshire SALARY: £17,375 – £18,996 REF: CT 91Apply Here
Agenda are the largest provider of Animal Technicians within the Life Science sector, so these positions are an exceptional opportunity for someone wanting to develop in this field. We are looking for an adventurous individual, who would like to contribute to the research industry, whilst maintaining a high standard of welfare. With the prospect of travelling and working throughout the UK, you will be provided with every chance to meet new people and develop fresh skills within your role.
We currently have opportunity for:
• Cryo-preservation and data input Technician
- Animal Care Qualification and a genuine interest in the care of animals.
- Have a versatile working attitude, as you may be required to work within a number of facilities throughout the UK.
- IT skills and data inputting abilities using excel and word.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of team to assist with the cryo-preservation and freezing down process of gametes with the use of Liquid Nitrogen.
- Ability to handle, label and identify time sensitive materials.
- Packing and dispatching of frozen samples
- Use of an in-house database, prior experience of using colony management data-bases would be advantageous but not essential.
This position is ideal for someone with an ambitious nature, looking to add to the continued growth of Agenda and be a part of our successful team. With 24-hour support, you can be safe in the knowledge that Agenda take care of your needs whilst you work away from home.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.