QA Advisor – GLP
Ref: ALS 2021
Due to recent expansion, on behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a QA Advisor to work within a premier R&D service provider supporting the life science industry. The successful candidate will work within a centre of excellence for Radiolabelled Sciences incorporating both Metabolism and Chemistry.
- Ideally have up to 2 years’ experience working within QA
- Scientific background, ideally to Degree level
- Previous experience of working within a Laboratory and awareness of UK Regulations
- Previous Q.A experience within a GxP environment would be an advantage however this is not essential as training will be provided.
- Diplomatic with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within teams
- Good communicative skills (both written and verbal) and excellent attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To monitor the status and reporting of studies (GLP/ GCP) as a function separate from and independent of the personnel engaged in the conduct of those studies.
- Inspect critical phases of on-going studies and procedures to determine that Plans and SOPs are being followed.
- Perform Process, System and Facility inspections to determine that Plans and SOPs are being followed.
- Perform audits of draft reports confirming that methods, procedures and results accurately and completely reflect the raw data.
- To conduct timely and effective study inspections according to company Standard Operating Procedures and to promptly report findings to the Study Director/ Principal Investigator/ Analytical Project Manager and Management.
- To investigate deviations from Plans or SOPs (including the review of any corrective and preventative actions required) and to advise scientific staff and Management accordingly.
- To conduct accurate and timely audits of the draft Reports according to company Standard Operating Procedures and to promptly report findings to the Study Director/ Principal Investigator/ Analytical Project Manager/ System Manager and Management.
- To resolve, with study staff as necessary, apparent inaccuracies and irregularities, arising out of observations made during inspection/ audit.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.