Location: Nottingham Salary: £25,000 – £32,000 Ref: ALS 2328Apply Here
Our client, a leading consultancy and experimental services provider in the pharmaceutical industry, are looking to recruit a DMPK Scientist to play a key role in drug development projects. The successful candidate must have an understanding of in-life rodent studies and will be required to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines for DMPK studies.
- BSc in a life science discipline, or animal technology qualification
- Home Office Licence modules 1-3 is essential, module 4 is desirable
- Experience with laboratory rodents is essential
- Proven track record of in-life study participation
- Previous experience of in-life DMPK is highly desirable
- Experience with rodent dosing and sampling
- Ability to deliver deadlines under pressure
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day running of in-life DMPK studies
- Dosing rodents, blood/tissue sampling and sample handling
- Administration of drug solutions via routes including oral gavage, intravenous and intraperitoneal
- Interaction with in-vitro DMPK and projects across the company
- Preparation of study paperwork
- Maintain accurate records of in-life data
- Required to work overtime as required by study designs.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.