Location: Cambridgeshire Salary: Competitive Ref: ALS 2269
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Scientist to join their drug discovery service supporting a global client base. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, this company offer genuine career advancement and the opportunity of playing a key role in the further development of the business.
- BSc in a relatable subject in addition to relevant professional experience is essential, a PhD is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience with ion channel and patch clamp electrophysiology is required
- Understanding of plate-based technology
- Industrial/CRO experience is highly desirable
- Project management experience
- Highly skilled in scientific data interpretation, reporting, and presentation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use of technology including manual and automated patch clamp electrophysiology and plate-based imaging platforms
- Creation and development of assays
- Data interpretation, analysis and reporting
- Literature reviews and presentations
- Preparation of target validation documents
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.