Location: Hampshire Salary: Up to £35,000 Ref: ALS 2384Apply Here
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a Section Head to lead and oversee the expansion of their Environmental Monitoring Programme. You will work alongside the Quality Control section within Microbiology reporting to the QC Manager and liaising with the senior team on projects. You can expect to be responsible for the development of the service and will play an integral part in its success.
The role will carry hands on microbiology-based duties, relationship building with partners and suppliers and client management responsibilities. Domestic travel and occasional weekend working will be required.
- BSc in relevant science subject is essential
- Experience and working knowledge of GLP and GMP is required
- Practical understanding of aseptic technique and environmental monitoring programmes
- Understanding of cleanrooms and relevant regulatory standards
- Experience in other aspects of Microbiological QC testing is desirable
- Training delivery and/or team leadership experience would be of benefit
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and work with stakeholders and clients
- Support launch of a defined environmental monitoring service
- Assist with the development and facilitation of training materials
- Day to day communication with clients for direction of work as well as managing the activities of an offsite team, within specified timelines and budgets
- Visit client sites to conduct risk assessments and ultimately qualification and revalidation of client and partner cleanrooms
- Ensure that service is delivered to the highest standard, meeting GMP, compliance and regulatory standards
- Ensure all data is collated, reviewed, and approved for preparation of reports as well as conducting authorisation of data
- Problem solve, identify root cause, and take appropriate action
- Monitor the effectiveness of the environmental monitoring service liaising with clients and providing feedback to management in order to identify and implement improvements as required
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.