Location: Switzerland Salary: €50 – €60k + car allowance + equipment Ref: ALS 2446Apply Here
Agenda are working in partnership with an established life science service provider who are committed to helping advance research through their offering of specialist services, equipment, and technology.
The focus of a Field Service Engineer will be centred largely around travel to and from research facilities across Switzerland, providing PPM on a range of biomedical equipment including Ventilation/Air flow systems, Washers and Autoclaves. The post holder will take part in fault finding, validation/testing and emergency breakdown support.
The postholder must be prepared to work remotely across Switzerland, and jobs can last between 1-5 days so some overnight stays may be required.
- Experience working with ventilated/airflow systems, washing equipment/autoclaves is required, ideally in the life sciences sector
- Proven experience working with and validating autoclaves including generating validation reporting
- Relevant qualifications to perform PPM and validate autoclaves and washers, ideally qualified to the latest HTM annual testing level
- Competent in fault finding and troubleshooting processes
- Ability to closely follow SOPs and instructions is essential
- Fluency in English and German is required (written and verbal)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide PPM on a range of specialist equipment such as washers and autoclaves at customer sites throughout Switzerland
- Provide fault finding, validation/testing, and emergency support at customer sites
- Produce validation reports using software TQ soft
- Assist service team in identifying required parts
- Produce clear attendance reports and highlight any further actions
- Manage, maintain, and grow relationships with clients
- Create and maintain comprehensive and technical documentation
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered to sales team
- Work within structured ISO guidelines and procedures
- Book own travel arrangements (flights, car hire etc.)
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.