LOCATION: Cambridge SALARY: £30,000 – £45,000 REF: ALS 2530Apply Here
Agenda are working in partnership with an established life science service provider who are committed to helping advance research through their offering of specialist services, equipment, and technology.
Within the role of Field Service Engineer you can expect regular travel to and from research facilities across the UK with particular focus on Cambridge, Oxford, and London. Although on a less frequent basis, this will also include travel to Ireland and central Europe.
This is a great opportunity to join a people focused organisation and whilst your main duties are technically orientated, there’ll be opportunities and an expectation for you to bring ideas and be integral in the development of the role/organisation.
- Proven experience working with and validating autoclaves, generating validation reports within the laboratory and/or life science sector.
- Competent in fault finding and troubleshooting on both washers and autoclaves; ideally experienced on lab autoclaves processes.
- Ideally qualified to the latest HTM annual testing level but candidates with demonstrable experience will also be considered.
- Previous experience of working within a field-based service role in the life sciences, pharmaceutical or medical sector is essential.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Full UK driving licence is essential & flexibility to travel across the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide PPM on Washers and Autoclaves at our customer sites throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Provide fault finding and emergency support on Washers and Autoclaves at our customer sites throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Provide validation/testing on Washers and Autoclaves at our customer sites throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Produce validation reports using reporting software TQ soft.
- Assist service team in identifying required parts.
- Produce clear and legible attendance reports and highlight any further actions.
- Manage, maintain, and grow relationships with clients.
- Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Diary management and book own travel arrangements – flights, car hire etc.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people, we will conduct a comprehensive background and pre-employment screening, which is an essential part of Agenda’s recruitment process.