Location: North-West Germany Salary: Up to €40,000 Ref: ALS 2322Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to repair, calibrate, maintain and validate monitoring equipment used in healthcare and the medical research field.
The successful candidate will be field-based attending client sites across North-West Germany and The Netherlands, delivering support, repairs and training, and will be expected to deliver a high level of customer service on behalf of the company.
Due to the nature of this line of work, a driving licence and transport is essential.
- Degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent experience especially in security HVAC, electrical and network systems
- Electrical skills, with experience in installations, repairs, troubleshooting and following electrical drawings
- Core level of mechanical skills and understanding will be required
- Software and IT skills are essential
- Experience or understanding in a field-based role would be beneficial
- Ability to write complex reports, procedure manuals and business correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively, present information, and respond to queries from groups of managers and customers
- Must hold a Full Driving Licence, valid insurance and personal vehicle
- Fluency in English and German is essential, Dutch language skills would be beneficial
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Electrical installations, fitting temperature probes in fridges/freezers
- Scheduled repairs, maintenance, installations, validation, troubleshooting and calibration of equipment
- Installing software onto servers
- Working with network cables, following plans, labelling, terminating and clearly marking up
- Maintain inventory of parts issued
- Conduct training on correct operation of equipment to customers
- Organise installations of systems according to the engineer and project manager specifications
- Study technical manuals and attend training sessions provided to maintain current knowledge
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.