Location: UK Wide Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 Ref: ALS 2187Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to attend customer sites to service and repair equipment. The successful candidate will be field-based attending client sites across the UK and may be required to travel within Europe.
- Background in working with autoclaves and/or washing equipment is essential
- Previous experience in mechanical servicing
- Diary Management
- Previous experience of working within a field-based service role in the life sciences, pharmaceutical or medical sector is essential
- Ability to fault find on VHP/washing/clean air equipment, electrical panels and components
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Full UK driving licence is essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend customer sites to service/repair company equipment and other manufactures equipment
- Installation of caging, washers, racks, cabinet, bottle etc. and to help in the commissioning of this equipment
- Electrical troubleshooting, installations, repairs and breakdowns
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare digital site reports on all customer visits with clear and detailed information
- Working on other equipment brands, sourcing manuals and parts if needed
- Diary Management, including booking own travel arrangements – flights, care hire etc.
- Promote the company’s image when visiting customer sites
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Travel within Europe as required
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.