LOCATION: Hull SALARY: £21,527 – £24,377 REF: ARM 2517Apply Here
We are excited to be recruiting for a HR Assistant to join the Agenda Resource Management team. If you have experience working as part of a HR department this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join a forward thinking and well-established company. As a family run SME with strong values, Agenda are solidly focused on our people and have lots of additional advantages to offer.
- Minimum of a CIPD level 3 qualification
- An understanding of employment law
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and written.
- Knowledge of different HR areas, including recruitment and selection, organisational structure, employee and labour relations, training and development and payroll.
- Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft packages.
- An ability to multi-task and be flexible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and guidance to managers and employees on all aspects of employee relations.
- Review and update company policies.
- Full administration support for IRIS HR
- Working with the recruitment team to ensure the company’s staffing levels are sufficient in all 3 areas of the business.
- Onboarding new employees to the business and creating induction programmes.
- Monitor and review the company’s appraisal, 1-2-1 and probation documentation.
- Attend and take notes at employee disciplinary and grievance meetings as required.
- Providing KPI information to senior management.
- Supporting the Head of Resourcing.
Although there may be some remote working from home in light of the current climate, initial training and your position in the long term will be based in the office. As we are located rurally in East Yorkshire and are not close to any public transport links, a driving licence and your own vehicle are essential.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.