Location: Nottingham Salary: £20,000 – £26,000 Ref: ALS 2540Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Scientist to join their expanding In Vivo Pharmacology team. The successful candidate will have a relevant life science or animal technology qualification and ideally experience with in-life DMPK studies.
- Life Science graduate and/or Animal Technology qualification.
- Home Office Personal Licence.
- Rodent dosing/sampling – IV mouse dosing essential
- Previous experience of in-life DMPK is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of in-life study participation/leading.
- Able to deliver deadlines under pressure.
- Contribute positively to the team.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and Self-motivated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day hands on running of in-life DMPK studies.
- Dosing rodents via oral, intravenous, subcutaneous, and intraperitoneal routes.
- Blood/tissue sampling and sample handling.
- Preparation of study paperwork.
- Making up dose formulations.
- Recording of in-life data.
- Interaction with in-vitro DMPK and Projects across the Group.
- Required to work overtime as required by study designs.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people, we will conduct a comprehensive background and pre-employment screening, which is an essential part of Agenda’s recruitment process.