Location: Olsztyn, Poland Salary: Competitive Ref: ALS 2439Apply Here
On behalf of our client, a fast-paced and growing contract research organisation, we are looking to recruit a motivated Research Assistant/Technician with experience in In Vivo animal models, to join their expanding team based in Olsztyn, Poland.
This lab-based role will be to support execute relevant disease in vivo models to generate robust pharmacological and disease relevant biological data for preclinical research studies.
- BSc/MSc in Neuroscience, Pharmacology, Biology, or related discipline
- Experience working with laboratory rodents
- PolLASA animal license, experience with the ethical applications
- In vivo pharmacology experience would be beneficial
- Behavioural experience is desirable
- Motivated and able to be flexible in case of changing priorities
- Communication and organisational skills
- Surgical experience would be advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to ongoing in vivo preclinical studies
- Organising and maintaining laboratory materials and equipment
- Generating and maintaining clear experimental records
- Be an effective, collaborative hands-on member of the in vivo team, contributing to the overall work of the team as required
- Ensuring appropriate use of animals in compliance with all regulatory requirements and internal standards
- Using best judgement to carry out work to the highest standard
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.