Location: Olsztyn, Poland Salary: Competitive Ref: ALS 2439Apply Here
On behalf of our client, a fast-paced and growing contract research organisation, we are looking to recruit a motivated Research Assistant/Technician with experience in In Vivo animal models, to join their expanding team based in Olsztyn, Poland.
This lab-based role will be to support execute relevant disease in vivo models to generate robust pharmacological and disease relevant biological data for preclinical research studies.
- BSc/MSc in Neuroscience, Pharmacology, Biology, or related discipline
- Experience working with laboratory rodents
- PolLASA animal license, experience with the ethical applications
- In vivo pharmacology experience would be beneficial
- Behavioural experience is desirable
- Motivated and able to be flexible in case of changing priorities
- Communication and organisational skills
- Surgical experience would be advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to ongoing in vivo preclinical studies
- Organising and maintaining laboratory materials and equipment
- Generating and maintaining clear experimental records
- Be an effective, collaborative hands-on member of the in vivo team, contributing to the overall work of the team as required
- Ensuring appropriate use of animals in compliance with all regulatory requirements and internal standards
- Using best judgement to carry out work to the highest standard
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.