Location: Nottingham Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 Ref: ALS 2327Apply Here
Our client, a leading consultancy and experimental services provider within the pharmaceutical industry, are looking to recruit an In Vivo Scientist to help deliver projects to maximise research productivity and streamline drug development. The successful candidate will have an In Vivo work related background and will contribute to running of studies.
- Home Office Personal Licence Modules 1-3
- Previous experience in an In Vivo work-related background
- Experience of dosing and blood sampling
- Good understanding of Good Laboratory Practice and the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to prioritise and delegate tasks and work to deadline pressure
- Be required to work overtime as required by study designs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Running of daily In Vivo studies, contributing to the planning and design of studies and providing technical and scientific advice
- Perform a range of dosing methods and blood sampling techniques
- Monitoring the condition of animals, recognising and resolving any problems
- Recording and handling of experimental data (paper and electronic)
- Formulation and administration of compounds
- Collection of samples and tissues
- Assist the Study Director in the production of data and reporting to clients
- Participate in a rota for weekend and out of hours support.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.