Analytical Snr Research Scientist
Ref: ALS 2095
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit an Analytical Senior Research Scientist. The successful candidate will carry out LC-MS/MS method development, validations and samples analysis.
- A BSc or PhD in Chemistry or a related discipline
- Experience in GLP regulated Bioanalysis in a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- Experience in method development and troubleshooting
- Expert in LC-MS/MS
- Understanding and experience of working within a GLP/GCP regulated environment
- Existing knowledge of LIMS systems
- Detailed knowledge of Regulated Bioanalysis guidelines
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform laboratory-based activities to support all elements of work performed in the Bioanalysis group.
- Perform method development on large and small molecules
- Perform validation work to GCP and/or GLP regulations
- Interpret data and provide accurate written reports for studies, as required.
- Provide analytical support for regulatory and non‐regulated in‐vitro and ADME studies.
- Manage and maintain instrument maintenance records, ensuring they comply with departmental
- SOPs and are available at all times for QA or external auditor inspection.
- Encourage a continuous improvement culture, proposing process improvements/new service
- Actively contribute to client visits and teleconferences.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.