Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Ref: ALS 2143
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Bioanalytical Scientist to play a leading role in establishing services in regulated bioanalysis using LC-MS.
- Degree in Chemistry, or with Chemistry as a major component
- Significant experience of working in a bioanalytical laboratory with responsibility for LC-MS method development and validation
- Expertise in sample preparation techniques, liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry is essential
- Good knowledge and practical experience of meeting the requirements of GLP Compliance
- Experience of acting as Study Director / PI for bioanalytical studies would be beneficial
- Strong understanding of drug discovery and development and how ADMET studies fit into that process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take a leading role in establishing the regulated bioanalytical laboratory
- Act as PI for client studies carried out internally or externally
- Development, validation and execution of bioanalytical studies in accordance with MHRA guidelines and client requirements
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients
- Contribute to supporting research programmes and non-regulated ADMET studies where appropriate.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.