Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
Ref: ALS 2142
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a DMPK Scientist to play a key role in drug discovery projects within an established pharmacology team. The successful candidate will be required to work across two sites, in Northwest London and Hertfordshire.
- Home Office Personal Licence modules 1-4
- Previous experience with administration of drug solutions via routes including oral gavage, tail IV and IP
- Experience in terminal tissue and repeated blood sampling including microsampling
- Surgical experience including catheter implantation would be an advantage
- Experience in Pharmacokinetic studies, preferably in an industrial setting will be a distinct advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work as a part of the team in the general day to day running of the laboratories with a high degree of self-motivation and a proactive approach to work
- To plan and complete laboratory work independently and as part of a project team to meet project deadlines
- Regular working hours will be from 9am to 5pm. However, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for continuing/completing studies which fall out of regular working hours. Flexible working hours will be implemented in such circumstances as they arise.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.