In Vivo Senior Scientist
Ref: ALS 2110
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit an In Vivo Senior Scientist to work across a range of projects within their laboratories. As a key part of the in vivo team, the successful applicant will make important contributions to ensure the value of data is maximised and increased through AI methods.
The closing date for applications is 31st May.
- Hold a Home Office Personal Licence modules 1-4
- Animal Technology qualification and experience
- Life Science degree is desirable
- Track record of significant contributions in designing and running of programmes of in vivo work, resulting in achievement of important scientific decisions on projects
- Wide experience of successfully working in multi-disciplinary drug discovery and developments teams
- Evidence of creative thinking to use novel approaches to move projects to important decision points quickly and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and running pharmacokinetic/ADME studies
- Designing and running animal models across a range of therapy areas
- Surgical preparation of animals
- Behavioural assessment
- Rodent dosing through various routes of administration
- Blood sampling, tissue harvesting, schedule 1
- Recording and analysing experimental data and presenting results in written and oral form
- Providing input to project teams to ensure the in vivo strategy drives and supports project priorities most efficiently.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.