Quality Assurance Officer
Salary: Commensurate with level of experience
Ref: ALS 2239
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a GLP/GCP Quality Assurance Officer to support a fast-growing bioanalytical contract research organisation, which focuses on small and large molecules, peptides and biomarkers.
- Life Science/Chemistry degree or equivalent, or substantial experience in a laboratory environment.
- Experience of working within a GLP or laboratory GCP- compliant test facility is essential. This excludes GMP experience, which is not sufficiently related.
- Experience of working as a QA professional in GLP or laboratory GCP is highly desirable.
- An eye for detail and completion of tasks to high standards & tight deadlines.
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- IT literate, competent in Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study plan reviews to ensure that regulatory studies are planned correctly.
- Inspections of study procedures, laboratory processes and facilities, interacting with staff at all levels.
- Audits of scientific reports to assure that reports fully, accurately and completely describe the data generated on studies.
- Advising upon and auditing computerised system validation activities.
- Designing and delivering GLP and GCP training to the scientific team.
- Advising the scientific team on matters of quality and compliance.
- Supporting the Test Facility Manager in planning and hosting external client audits and government agencies.
- Maintaining awareness of global GLP/GCP current thinking/regulatory guidance.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.