Research Scientist Quantitative MS
Ref: ALS 2225
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Research Scientist in Quantitative Mass Spectrometry to perform a range of laboratory tasks on Bioanalysis studies. The successful candidate will be required to provide analytical support for ADME and discovery studies for new product development based on global regulatory requirements.
- BSc, or MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences of a related subject
- Previous experience working in an analytical, biochemistry or similar laboratory
- Proficiency in laboratory techniques
- Good time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Conscientious and meticulous in laboratory and written work
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare samples for quantification, chromatography or other analysis
- Perform more complex experimental techniques as required e.g. solid phase extraction, LC-MS instrument set-up, data interpretation
- Assist in the development of new analytical procedures/study types
- Act as a Study Supervisor on assigned studies, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner to an agreed level of quality
- Calculate and QC check data for review by relevant Study Director
- Prepare experimental worksheets
- Prepare study updates and study data for communication to the client, and inclusion in reports
- Respect the confidentiality of information obtained in the course of duties performed and refrain from disclosing such information without written consent from management, except where disclosure is required by law or by the order of a Court.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.