Senior Study Manager - E-Fate
Ref: ALS 2263
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Senior Study Manager to direct a wide range of Environmental Fate and Plant Metabolism studies for new product development in compliance with global regulatory requirements.
- BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related subject is essential, a PhD is desirable
- Significant experience with Environmental Fate and Plant Metabolism in a CRO, pharmaceutical or agrochemical company
- Experienced Study Director in a GLP facility
- Influencing, team working, time management and stress management skills
- Project management experience
- Highly skilled in scientific data interpretation, reporting, and presentation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as Study Director on a wide range of Environmental Fate and Plant Metabolism studies and be a subject matter expert in this area
- Study direct more complex studies and bespoke new study types, taking full responsibility for the conduct of experimental work required to successfully fulfil all the requirements of a study to the timelines stated in the Study Plan
- Prepare study reports and scientifically review reports written by other study directors
- Mentor more junior study directors
- Plan work to ensure revenue recognition milestones on assigned studies are hit in the month, flagging up any issues early. Ensure resource allocated to their studies is effectively utilised
- Review data obtained and prepare study updates and study data for discussion internally and for communication to the client/inclusion into reports
- Track actual vs budgeted hours on assigned studies ensuring any necessary changes are made to generic documents. Ensure work scope changes are flagged to management
- Review proposals ensuring all costs are included and revenue recognition milestones are clear
- Effectively communicate with clients regarding study progress and address client comments.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.