Services Support Supervisor
Location: Central London
Salary: £27,190 - £30,000
Ref: ALS 2131
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Services Support Supervisor to oversee the daily operation of a modern automated cagewash facility, as well as provide an efficient service to support the Animal Technicians in the facility.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience of using machinery
- Demonstratable experience of cleaning routines and use of disinfectants
- Proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise a busy workload to specific timelines
- Knowledge of animal health procedures and unit hygiene measures is desirable
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic computer and data management skills
- Full clean driving licence
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of dirty cages and equipment through the cleaning process to supply clean and sterilised equipment to animal holding areas in accordance with SOP’s
- To maintain cage wash equipment in clean condition and carry out routine cleaning, servicing, maintenance, fault finding and general servicing and maintenance in collaboration with contractors
- Basic supervision of cage wash staff whilst reporting to the CBS Facility Manager
- Maintenance of excellent hygiene procedures and bio-containment conditions
- Maintenance and supervision of consumable stocks and storage areas including liaison with facility managers for ordering processes
- Management of visitors, contractors and deliveries in order to maintain security of the facility and timely service of equipment
- Management of contractor call out and service visits relating to cage wash equipment
- To maintain the services area in a clean and tidy condition at all times and to give support to other technicians as required
- Undertake driving duties for weekly collections of animals from another campus.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.