Study Manager - E-Fate
Ref: ALS 2223
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Study Manager to direct Environmental Fate and Plant Metabolism studies for new product development based on global regulatory requirements.
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related subject
- Experience of working in an Environmental Fate and Plant Metabolism laboratory
- Previous experience of study directing in a GLP facility
- Proficiency in analytical techniques e.g. HPLC, TLC, LC-MS
- Understanding of the drug/agrochemical development process
- Experience of working with radioactivity
- Skilled in scientific data interpretation, reporting, and presentation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take full responsibility for the conduct or experimental work required to successfully fulfil all the requirements of a study to the timelines stated in the Study Plan
- Prepare study plans, amendments, file notes and deviations as required
- Prepare worksheets to coordinate experimental activities
- Calculate and QC check data
- Plan work to ensure revenue recognition milestones on assigned studies are hit in the month, flagging up any issues early. Ensure resource allocated to their studies is effectively utilised
- Review data obtained and prepare study updates and study data for discussion internally and for communication to the client/inclusion into reports
- Supervise, mentor and/or train more junior members of staff
- Review cost builds for assigned studies with Team Leader, track actual vs budgeted hours providing feedback where changes to cost builds are necessary. Ensure any potential work scope changes are flagged to management
- Increase profile of the department externally by publishing papers/posters and participation in expert groups.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.