LOCATION: London SALARY: Negotiable REF: ALS 2518Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an ambitious and driven Account Manager to manage key accounts, maintain long term relationships, and maximise sales revenue and opportunities within them. As Account Manager, you will play a critical role to identify new sales channels and nurture existing contacts to grow revenues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales or Pharma.
- Good pharma and medical industry knowledge.
- Proven experience in key account management.
- Successful track record in publishing/advertising/healthcare or pharma sales.
- Ability to build rapport and establish credibility with account stakeholders at all levels.
- Creative thinker, positive and persuasive.
- Collaborative, energetic and comfortable with change.
- Leadership experience is desirable.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications as well as CRM software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This hybrid role requires the skills of both “hunter” and “farmer” to identify new sales channels and nurture existing contacts to grow revenues.
- Create and action a sales and marketing plan to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Liaise with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day business.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive account contact matrix by therapeutic area and geographical territory.
- Report on account progress against goals and forecasts.
- Identify your accounts biggest challenges and opportunities in order for the company to support them.
- Attend industry events, trade shows and networking events.
- Networking on social media as a lead source.
- Track Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and utilise the positive results to gain cross-company referrals.
- Assess account needs and identify gaps.
- Maximize the business opportunity for the company and the client.
- Work closely with our CCO on client initiatives.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.