LOCATION: Northamptonshire SALARY: £40,000 – £45,000 REF: ALS 2542Apply Here
On behalf of our client, a market leader in the pre-clinical research equipment sector, we are recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join their busy Sales and Marketing team. The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be to support the Heads of Sales and Marketing and Pharma Business Development Manager in driving and delivering all UK and Ireland marketing campaigns.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Content marketing experience, ability to develop multi-format content working with a range of stakeholders and across multiple projects at one time.
- Confident copywriting and copy editing tailored to audience needs and buyer personas.
- Social media savvy
- Knowledge / interest in video and postproduction
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive attitude and willingness to develop.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Existing content marketing experience with a depth in B2B ideally in Life Sciences
- Experience managing third party agencies and suppliers
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Line management experience and project management ability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and execute a range of marketing campaigns against time and budget to meet short- and long-term commercial goals
- Create and communicate content in a variety of mediums for channels such as email, social, direct mail, events, and digital platforms
- Proofread and edit all content before publication
- Liaise closely with Global Marketing colleagues to ensure that all marketing activity takes place within the Global framework and to brand guidelines
- To own, plan, technically coordinate, project manage, execute, and administer all virtual and live events internal and external.
- Lead relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including partners, speakers, event organisers, videographers, suppliers, and agencies.
- Reporting on assigned campaigns where required, focused on campaign activities- email, social, media, webinars
- Design of corporate and internal collateral to brand standards using internal and external platforms and managing third party vendors to deadline and budget.
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts and other contributors for content creation.
- Work in collaboration with Product Management team for content creation
- Self-motivated project and time management of all responsibilities
- Any other tasks or projects deemed acceptable by Head of Marketing, Pharma Business Development Manager.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people, we will conduct a comprehensive background and pre-employment screening, which is an essential part of Agenda’s recruitment process.