LOCATION: Hull SALARY: £19,000 – £21,000 REF: ALS 2447Apply Here
Agenda Resource Management are looking to recruit a motivated Marketing Coordinator on a fixed term contract for a minimum of 12 months (with a view to extend). The successful candidate will be required to support the marketing team in communicating Agenda’s own and their client’s messaging to ensure maximum audience engagement.
Assisting the wider marketing team with the implementation of the marketing plans for each division when required, the Marketing Coordinator will support the wider sales and marketing team, working on both internal projects for Agenda’s Screening, Recruitment and Marketing divisions, as well as marketing agency services for clients. The Marketing Coordinator must be an organised multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
As a family run SME with strong values, Agenda are strongly focused on our people and have lots of additional advantages to offer.
- Educated to at least A-Level (or equivalent), a Marketing Degree would be desirable
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms and Hootsuite is preferential but full training in these areas will be provided
- A working knowledge of Adobe programmes would be beneficial, specifically InDesign and Illustrator
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and experience with the Google Adwords platform
- Ability to communicate at all levels and a good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and good organisation skills are of utmost importance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaboration with the wider marketing team to organise creative for Agenda Screening Services, whilst ensuring that the Marketing plans are being implemented and delivered in line with the budget.
- Creative development, implementation, and reporting of the digital advertising strategy, including campaign co-ordination across all channels, with a focus on liaising with our external website agency on our AdWords strategy and SEO to ensure campaigns are being tracked, reviewed and adapted in order to return the best results.
- Preparation of monthly reports by collecting and analysing sales and campaign data
- Creation and direction of content for Agenda across all relevant channels (i.e Website, Social Media, E-Marketing).
- Website design and content updates to websites using WordPress.
- Tender and proposal production in collaboration with the wider sales team.
- Conduct research to analyse competitors
- Proof reading internal and client documentation as and when required.
- Raising invoices and purchase orders for both internal and external work.
- Liaison with clients and account management of client campaigns
- Services include campaign management, digital and e-marketing, website design and management, social media coordination, graphic design, artwork production and event management
- Any other duties as required by the business at a given time.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to join a well-established family run SME with clear goals of being a Great Place to Work
- Annual continuous professional development opportunities through provision of a training bank account
- Regular company run social events
- Autonomy in your day to day – we will trust you to manage your own pipeline
Although there may be some remote working from home in light of the current climate, initial training and your position in the long term will be based in the office. As we are located rurally in East Yorkshire and are not close to any public transport links, a driving licence and your own vehicle are essential.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.