Location: Remote Working Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 Ref: ALS 2397Apply Here
Agenda are working as a recruitment partner to a specialist global life science organisation who are seeking an experienced Product Manager to oversee their Preclinical Oncology Portfolio as part of their ongoing growth within their marketing division.
The role of Product Manager will have marketing, product strategy, and P&L responsibilities. Key areas of attention include developing go‐to‐market strategies, strategic product decisions, articulating the product offering, crafting innovative competitive messaging, and developing compelling sales materials for the preclinical Oncology platforms.
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation that is going from strength to strength despite the tough current climate. Although some travel to one of the organisation’s key locations across the UK may be required on occasion, this position can also be conducted remotely from home on a permanent basis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related scientific field is essential
- A PhD would be beneficial
- Previous professional experience in Product Marketing, Product Management, or Strategic Marketing in life science in a technical environment
- Scientific knowledge of in vivo and in vitro oncology models, the CRO working model and biomarkers would be a benefit
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for managing assigned portfolio to ensure growth goals are achieved through strategic to tactical initiatives
- Analyse market, customer, and competitive conditions, and identify emerging scientific trends and technologies for the purpose of creating a product vision
- Partner with Marketing Manager to develop marketing strategies to achieve the oncology service platform goals
- Use strategic and competitive intelligence to inform product iterations, new product development, messaging and competitive positioning strategies
- Ensure ongoing engagement with target customer base through voice of customer activities
- Develop annual marketing plans at both a platform/portfolio and regional level, and maintain and execute a marketing calendar of campaigns
- Ensure sales teams are trained and can articulate the value propositions of established and new services within the assigned portfolio
- Maintain scientific/technical knowledge of the assigned portfolio and its impact on the market.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.