LOCATION: Leicestershire SALARY: Dependent on Experience REF: ALS 2521Apply Here
Our client, a leading CRO specialising in pre-clinical cancer research are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be required to coordinate activities related to client studies including studies to be initiated and invoiced timely, and actioning customer requests throughout the study.
- BSc or MSc with at least 1-2 years of experience in related areas, a science major is desirable.
- Team player, able to work with various groups across the organization.
- Administration experience is essential.
- Good understanding of project management processes and concepts is desirable.
- Attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, and good learning skills.
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Word, MS Project, and MS Excel.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate new projects with clients and business development, ensuring that clients have key contacts.
- Work with research staff and business development on project scope changes and ensure customer amendments are in place where necessary.
- Track study progress with research staff and prepare monthly revenue recognition data, corresponding to study progress and milestones.
- Coordinate shipping of client materials to research & development facilities.
- Be the point of contact during projects for administrative and logistics questions or issues.
- Prepare invoicing documentation, and coordinate invoicing with the finance department.
- Respond to audit requests from internal and external financial auditors and quality and regulatory teams.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting as requested by site or management.
- Resolve issues with customers regarding study costs and invoicing issues.
- Actively participate in group meetings and training.
- Work on special projects as assigned by the manager.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.