Location: Hull Salary: £16,010 – £18,159 Ref: ALS 2044
Agenda Life Sciences are looking to recruit a motivated Recruitment Administrator to join the team and assist our recruitment consultants. The successful candidate will be involved with both client and candidate contact as well as providing administrative support for the consultants. This role would be ideal for an ambitious individual looking to begin their career within recruitment.
Reputation. Respect. Responsibility.
To Agenda employees, these are not just words, they are a set of core values that underpin our business and everything that we do.
We are a growing family, driven by maintaining excellent standards of customer service and offering our professional expertise within our targeted sectors. As an employer, our people are at the heart of everything we do, we believe in personal development and we also provide a number of benefits which can be seen within our ‘Great Place to Work Scheme’ brochure.
Please note that due to our picturesque rural location and in the absence of suitable public transport links, having your own transport is essential.
What you will need
- Be professional, efficient and organised, with a self-motivated approach
- Have the ability to thrive under pressure and prioritize your workload
- Possess strong communication skills via telephone, email and face to face, with colleagues, clients and candidates alike
- Previous experience within recruitment or telesales is beneficial
- Be well presented, articulate and have confidence in showing initiative
- Be computer literate and show the ability to understand new software quickly
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including Maths and English graded A – C
What we will expect from you
- Maintain consistent client and candidate contact on behalf of the consultants
- Respond to candidates, prepare CV’s and arrange interviews
- Resource suitable candidates via jobs boards, advert responses and other mediums
- Promote the online presence and web advertising of the business through creating mailshots, adverts, blogs and monitor the website live chat
- Lead generation and business development through telesales
- Maintain the recruitment database
What you can expect from us
- Ongoing commitment and support towards personal development, monthly personal reviews, structured career path and personal funding set aside for training in a ‘annual training bank account
- Significant benefits through Agenda’s participation in the ‘Great Place to Work Scheme’, including an additional holiday for your birthday and free parking. Agenda also has monthly employee awards in recognition of commitment to our values.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.