LOCATION: Northamptonshire SALARY: Competitive REF: ALS 2522Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Research Scientist in ADME to join their team. The successful candidate will be required to perform a broad range of laboratory-based tasks on clinical and non-clinical metabolism studies and provide support across Metabolism for new product development based on global regulatory requirements.
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, or related subject is essential.
- Experience of working to GLP
- Be confident in performing complex experimental techniques such as: dose preparation and assessment, dose administration/application, HPLC set up and analysis.
- Proficiency in laboratory techniques.
- You will need to be organised in scheduling, prioritisation, and time management.
- Previous experience of working in an analytical, biochemistry or similar laboratory.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the roles and responsibilities of a Laboratory Technician, demonstrating higher level of competence, to include: Perform established analytical procedures, General laboratory tasks, Support other members of staff in their work as appropriate or as directed by Management.
- Prepare experimental work sheets.
- Act as a Study Supervisor on assigned studies, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner to an agreed level of quality.
- Prepare samples for quantification, chromatography, or other analysis.
- QRA data completion (check for repeat analysis as appropriate).
- Calculate and QC check data for review by relevant Study Director.
- Prepare dose theory calculations.
- Assist in the development of new analytical procedures/study types.
- Prepare study updates and study data for communication to the client and inclusion into reports.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy, and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people, we will conduct a complete and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.