LOCATION: Northamptonshire SALARY: Competitive REF: ALS 2513Apply Here
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a Research Scientist in Bioanalysis to join their team working in metabolism studies. The successful candidate will be required to perform a broad range of laboratory-based tasks and provide LC-MS/MS support across Metabolism for new product development based on global regulatory requirements.
- BSc (Hons) or MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences or related subject.
- Previous experience of working in an analytical, biochemistry or similar laboratory.
- Experience of working to GLP.
- Proficiency in laboratory techniques including LC-MS.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Willingness to amend working pattern to meet study requirements including on occasions early starts, long days or weekend working.
- Commitment to self-development and learning.
- Conscientious and meticulous in laboratory and written work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the roles and responsibilities of a Laboratory Technician to include:
- Established analytical procedures
- General laboratory tasks
- Support other members of staff in their work as appropriate or as directed by Management.
- Prepare samples for quantification, chromatography, or other analysis.
- Assist in the development of new analytical procedures and study types.
- Perform more complex experimental techniques including instrument set up and maintenance and method development as required.
- Act as a Study Supervisor on assigned studies, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner and study updates and data are included in reports and communicated to clients.
- Supervise laboratory technicians.
- Comply with GLP, GCP, and GMP requirements where appropriate.
- Calculate and QC check data for review by the relevant Study Director.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.