Location: Remote Working Salary: £50,000 Ref: ALS 2417Apply Here
Agenda are proud to be working as a recruitment partner to a specialist global life science organisation who are seeking a Scientific Content & Communications Manager to assist in the development of campaigns, content strategy and the production of communications assets supporting marketing strategies that engage target audience.
The chosen individual will be responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading digital marketing web and campaign content, and a range of scientific content, including posters, book chapters, white papers, blog posts, emails, and social media content. They will also be responsible for building out public relations activity to increase engagement, including articles, and requests for comment from industry media.
This position is based remotely.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a life science subject in addition to demonstrable experience in In Vivo Oncology studies
- PhD in Biology or related subject would be beneficial
- Substantial previous working experience management of scientific content and communications is required
- Strong experience of providing customer facing materials and content
- Strategic global campaign execution and strategy planning
- Scientific public relation experience
- Ability to collaborate on a global basis within a matrix organisation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading content development workshops and the resulting content production calendar. Ensuring the appropriate level of scientific content when articulating services value proposition for content assets across the various stages of the customer buying cycle.
- Assisting with the development of content strategies ensuring the creation of assets that resonate with the target audience managing external content creation resources.
- Manage the editorial calendar for the blog, writing pots and coordinating additional authors and third-party contributors.
- Liaising with marketing colleagues, operational, R&D, Scientific Communications teams to ensure up to date, consistent and accurate scientific information is articulated.
- Building and managing a public relations program with leading industry publications, understanding the editorial calendar, building relationships with editors and journalists, regularly pitching articles and stories to publications.
Some Additional Duties:
- Monitoring and maintaining scientific/technical knowledge of the services portfolio and its impact to the market.
- Collaboration with external creative vendors
- Working with key scientific product marketing and BD leadership to assure consistency in the branding, positioning, and messaging relating to the company and its products and services globally
- Assisting with the management of the translation of content to localised languages and ensure that content is synchronised across languages
- Assist with the execution of external facing communications through social media channels, both paid and organic.
- Build Public Relations Media Monitoring metrics, create Dashboards and reports.
- Manage Marketing Intranet content and BD customer facing assets, posting updates as required.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.