Location: Remote Working Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 Ref: ALS 2398Apply Here
Agenda are working as a recruitment partner to a specialist global life science organisation who are seeking an experienced Scientific Marketing Manager to join their well-established marketing function.
The role will be responsible for developing campaigns, content strategy and the production of communications assets that support product management strategies globally across the organisation. Consistency, branding representation, position and product messaging are key focuses of the position, requiring previous preclinical scientific marketing experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation that is going from strength to strength despite the tough current climate. Although some travel to one of the organisation’s key locations across the UK may be required on occasion, this position can also be conducted remotely from home on a permanent basis.
- Scientific degree and/or Marketing degree/qualification
- Demonstrable experience in scientific strategic marketing, product management and life science communications
- Strong appreciation of a marketing funnel approach and a commercial mindset to understand the way in which the functions works with BD/Sales.
- Creative approach to communicating with clients and developing go to market strategy
- Agile and hands on approach
- Strong digital experience and proficiency with current marketing technologies is preferred but not essential
- Skill in developing, implementing and coordinating assignments, operations, and/or programs
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations significantly developing or changing organisational policies or procedures
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure consistency in the branding, positioning and messaging relating to products and services globally
- Development and execution of go-to-market strategies and plans for the product portfolio
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create and scale digital channels/campaigns
- Monitor and maintain scientific/technical knowledge of product portfolio and its impact on the market
- Working with the Director events and Product Management Help to define event strategy, Host Digital Events, and support events at domestic and international meetings and trade shows.
- Ensuring the appropriate level of scientific content when articulating services value proposition for content assets across the various stages of the customer buying cycle
- Assist with the execution of PR messaging through social media channels, both paid and organic
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.