Location: Cambridgeshire Salary: Competitive Ref: ALS 2270Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Senior Scientist to join their drug discovery service supporting a global client base. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, this company offer genuine career advancement and the opportunity of playing a key role in the further development of the business.
- MSc in a relatable subject in addition to relevant professional experience is essential, a PhD is desirable.
- Proven expertise in cardiac electrophysiology and safety profiling
- Significant experience with ion channel and patch clamp electrophysiology is required
- Experience of plate-based technology
- Industrial/CRO experience is essential
- Project management experience
- Highly skilled in scientific data interpretation, reporting, and presentation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and execution of a range of ion channel assays
- Creation of slide decks and reports, contributing to the generation of scientific workplans
- Use of technology including manual and automated patch clamp electrophysiology and plate-based imaging platforms
- Data interpretation, analysis and reporting
- Literature reviews and presentations
- Preparation of target validation documents
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.