LOCATION: Rushden SALARY: Competitive REF: ALS 2505Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Senior Programme Manager to project manage metabolism studies and clinical metabolite profiling and identification studies. The successful candidate will be the link between Business Development and Operations and support a variety of metabolism studies, as well as take a hands-on approach to ensure studies are completed to client requirements.
- PhD, MSc or BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related subject.
- Significant experience in metabolism in a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Experienced Study Director/Analytical Project Manager in a GLP facility.
- Recognised Metabolism Expert and proficiency in analytical techniques (HPLC/ TLC/ LC-MS).
- Coaching & Mentoring staff, as well as being committed to self-development and learning.
- Scientific data interpretation, reporting and presentation skills as well as good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a link between Business Development and Operations at the proposal stage for packages that will require Programme Management support & liaise with Business Development to raise supplementary proposals for scope changes/additional studies.
- Manage programmes of studies for a client which extends across different Metabolism areas e.g., ADME, Clinical QRA, Metabolite ID & profiling, In Vitro & DDI.
- Project manage clinical metabolite profiling and identification studies, taking full responsibility for the conduct of experimental work required to successfully fulfil all the requirements of a study to the timelines stated in the study plan.
- Ensure sponsors are kept informed of study progress and there is good communication between different areas of Metabolism and external organisations and where appropriate advise clients of further available services which could help progress their programme.
- Review data obtained and prepare study updates and data for internal discussion and for communication to clients.
- As a recognised expert in Metabolism, increase profile of the department externally through playing an active role in expert groups, networking, and publications.
- Contribute to the review and QC checking of all relevant study data packages and reports prior to submission to Quality Assurance as required.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.