LOCATION: Leicestershire SALARY: Competitive REF: ALS 2492Apply Here
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Study Director to join a fast-expanding team managing multiple projects in areas of oncology and inflammation. The successful candidate will provide expertise in areas of design, implementation, and analysis of in vivo and in vitro data, and be responsible for reviewing data and reports to monitor overall quality.
The role will be mainly office based with some work in the laboratory as required.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant scientific field, PhD is desirable.
- In vivo experience and a working knowledge of oncology is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in a range of biology techniques.
- Knowledge of immuno-oncology is beneficial.
- Previous experience in a CRO setting and ability to manage customer projects and customer interactions is advantageous.
- Understanding of oncology target biology and contemporary cell biology approaches to drug discovery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and execute preclinical oncology in vivo studies both internally and through external partners.
- Interpret the results of studies, discuss conclusions, and present at various internal and external forums.
- Provide input to the strategy and direction of oncology projects.
- Project management and administration to implement a variety of projects.
- Act as key point of contact and facilitate communication across departments in-house, and act as interface between the scientific team and customers by providing regular updates.
- Develop, approve, and distribute study-related documents.
- Create metrics, complete data analysis, study reports, and presentations.
- The role will be mainly office based and a small percentage of lab work such as imaging acquisition and test article formulation.
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.