Location: Northamptonshire Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus Ref: ALS 2205Apply Here
Agenda are working in partnership with an established global supplier of capital equipment in the Life Science sector, to recruit an experienced Technical Commercial Engineer to join their business.
This position will play a key role in further expansion and development of the pharmaceutical division by providing technical expertise, assisting with URS responses and on-site validation of installed equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for review of various URS from a technical perspective and providing initial responses to the commercial, lead. Support during installations, validation work and follow up client aftercare.
- Communication with a range of contacts including internal departments, clients, suppliers and third-party contractors/businesses.
- Understand Client Specific Requirement Specification data sheets and their needs, converting these into a supplier specific solution
- Preform commissioning and validation of cGMP decontamination grade equipment
- Providing technical assistance and support to the Sales Account Manager in off-site client meetings and leading visits independently where needed
- Working remotely and autonomously where required to support the needs of the business throughout the UK and Irish regions.
- A strong engineering background from a pharmaceutical environment
- Minimum of a HNC in mechanical engineering with specific reference to Energy, Flow Systems and Automation/Control
- The ability to generate and conduct the protocols specific to a cGMP product with a focus on writing IQ, OQ and PQ templates
- Industry based cGMP training with a strong understanding of the specific challenges involved with commissioning, validating and performance qualification of decontamination equipment
- Prior experience of working with Siemens’ PLCs.
- URS experience, with specific regard to analysis against current solutions and recommendations where alternatives to existing product portfolio are required.
Our client is a well-established global business driven by innovation and looking to recruit a person with the same core values who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.