Location: UK Wide with travel to Europe Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 + Commission + Additional Benefit Ref: ALS 2289Apply Here
Agenda Life Sciences are working in partnership with an exciting Life Sciences Technology start-up. This business is pioneering new technology that will disrupt and redefine the research industry. In order to further the growth of the business, they are now looking to appoint a Technical Sales Specialist.
The role of Technical Sales Specialist will balance key focuses of developing new business, account management of existing clients and providing technical expertise. The position will require regular UK-wide travel and also travel into Europe.
This organisation recognise that their people fuel their success. In addition to a competitive salary and commission structure, you can expect to receive a generous array of benefits including share option scheme, health cash plan and a retailer discount scheme.
- Demonstrable sales experience and background
- Exposure to and previous experience working with organisations in the life science sector including academia, biotechs, CROs and pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge and understanding of In-Vivo research is preferred
- A background in a scientific discipline and/or relatable degree would be highly desirable
- Flexibility to UK and European travel
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full management and responsibility of an end-to-end sales cycle
- Development of new business, including lead generation, territory mapping, territory research, introductory calls, client meetings and pipeline development
- Account management of key existing clients and building/maintaining relationships
- Acting as a point of contact for clients and imparting technical product knowledge/expertise during product trials, evaluation and in after sales care
- Delivering client product training and guidance to the end user
- Completion of client tenders, quotations, presentations and assistance with data analysis
- Acting as the face of the business during industry networking events, tradeshows and conferences
- Effective communication and collaborative working with clients and internal/external stakeholders
- Maintenance and development of the company CRM
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.