LOCATION: London SALARY: £22,823 – £24,447 REF: ALS 2486Apply Here
Our client are looking to recruit an Animal Care Technician to provide daily cleaning and maintenance of laboratory animals and contribute to the upkeep of their facility.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 16th May.
- Experience in animal husbandry
- Minimum of 5 A*-C grade GCSE’s
- An interest in animal care and welfare
- Experience in a laboratory animal unit is desirable
- Committed to further education related to this position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out the daily cleaning and maintenance of laboratory animals
- Develop and maintain an understanding of cage and animal biosecurity
- Carry out general housekeeping duties within the facility
- Clean rooms within the facility and handle waste disposal
- Carry out any other duties which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested
To apply for this role, please follow the link below and click on ‘Apply Now’:
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.