Location: Berkshire Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 Ref: ALS 2438Apply Here
Agenda are currently working in a partnership with a successful service provider to the biomedical service sector to recruit an experienced supply chain professional to coordinate their Warehouse and Logistics functions.
The position will require previous hands-on Warehouse experience, strong organisational, communication and self-management abilities. The working hours are 08:00 – 16:00, Monday to Friday. There will be some occasions in which flexibility may be necessary to accommodate early/late deliveries.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of coordinating a warehouse.
- Counterbalance FLT licence
- Very strong IT skills – ability to use scanners, produce reports for Goods In/Out, Stock
- Previous WMS experience, ideally with Oracle
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within an organisation and with 3rd party logistics organisations.
- Thorough understanding in a range of scientific techniques in order to ensure the delivery of specific and targeted training.
- A disciplined approach to self-management
- Any CI/LEAN/Six Sigma knowledge and understanding is beneficial but not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of a small warehouse function – packing, loading using FLT, goods in/out and stock management
- Coordination of logistics, planning, scheduling and administration
- Manage 3rd party logistic company relations – cost negotiations, contracts, scheduling
- Responsibility for management of the WMS – producing reports & stock management
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.