Become a member of our team and not only will you have the security of full time employment, but you will also have the opportunity to work within animal facilities throughout the UK and Europe. As a recognised Investor in People, training and development is an integral part of our business strategy.
Besides an annual training bank account, you will have EU Directive competency based training support. As an Agenda contract technician you will have access to the following benefits:
- Welfare First Programme – developed by Agenda Life Sciences to recognise the importance of welfare within the life science sector and to meet the aims of its position statement. Animal welfare is a priority, but so also is the welfare of the dedicated people working with animals and also the welfare of the life science sector itself. Click here to read more about our Welfare First Programme.
- Guaranteed Salary – Agenda Life Sciences are the only agency operating in the life science industry that pay an annual salary which means you will receive pay even when placements are not available.
- Generous Holidays which include a day off for your birthday.
- Comprehensive Support Network - including 24/7 telephone helpline, social media forums and dedicated email support.
- Training Bank Account – continued investment into our teams training and personal development, updated annually.
- Accommodation and Travel Costs paid with an interest free travel loan to get you started and a company credit card for travel and business expenses.
- Continual Professional Development – we are committed to ongoing training and education to ensure our staff are up to date with the latest developments in the industry. There is a clearly defined Career Path including a structured development programme.
- IAT Membership which gives you the opportunity to join a wider welfare community and attend branch events, tour facilities and develop a wider research understanding. Further information is available from their website.
- Welfare First e-Newsletter and regular updates from Head Office.
- Agenda Values Programme to reward people who ‘live’ the Agenda Values of Respect, Reputation and Responsibility.
Interested in Joining the Agenda Life Sciences team?
Agenda Life Sciences only recruits people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. Agenda Life Sciences has signed up the IAT Career Pathway which details the career progression and education opportunities within the life science sector and were one of the first companies to sign up to the Concordat on Openness in Animal Research. With nationwide vacancies available, Agenda Life Sciences has a wide range of opportunities for you to develop your life science career. Click here to search our jobs